17/07/2019 • CDI • Mont d'Arbois Luxury Resort • MEGEVE
F&B Outlet Manager pour notre Restaurant Kaito H/F - CDI
17/07/2019 • OFFRE PUBLIQUE
The FxB Outlet Manager in charge of Kaito is responsible for the good management and supervision of the Room Service and its team (Executive Assistants, Supervisors, Rank Leaders, Half-Leader, Stand-Alumni, Rank Clerks, Apprentices and trainees).
The mission of the FxB Outlet Manager is to coach the team in order to provide quality service in accordance with the Four Seasons Standards to a high-end clientele.
Ensure the proper functioning of Kaito in order to offer a precise and quality service to customers.
1. Manage and control operational service and compliance with Company Standards.
2. Manage and control internal or external special requests and ensure proper follow-up.
3. Read the instructions and follow up on them.
4. Master the standard including phone orders, knowledge of the computer system (Micros and Opera, avero).
5. Check the proper functioning of Kaito (cellar, store, laundry, equipment ...) and the costs generated by them.
6. Manage the team recruitment and in charge of leading interviews according to the Four Seasons Quality Criteria.
7. Ensure the proper maintenance and security in various work premises as well as the equipment made available.
8. Control the payroll of the team, including the management of leave and credit hours.
9. Know how to establish schedules in line with the activity.
10. Participate in the development of the team by a personalized follow-up of each member of his team and by the proposal of training actions to improve the individual performances.
11. Perform regular assesment with each of the team member and floow up by individual development plan.
12. Continuously perform Quality check for each of its employees to ensure that the Standards are well understood and applied for the consistency of the service.
13. Strive to acheive budgeted labours and operating expenses.
14. Track the revenues of his department and set up procedures or sales techniques to seek opportunities to improve the income of his point of sale.
1. Communicate effectively with other departments to ensure proper follow-up regarding any information relating to our clients.
2. Create a healthy and cordial working atmosphere within the teams, promoting team spirit and setting an example for its employees.
3. Ensure the cleanliness of Kaito, corridors and offices.
4. Correctly respond to all hotel emergencies and security situation.