To be responsible for the proper efficiency and profitable functioning of the assigned kitchen. Ensuring that the function provided are of the highest food quality consistent with cost control and profitability margins. All work is carried out in line with the hotel’s guidelines, the departmental business plan and Hotel corporate guidelines and service concepts.
- Follow proper uniform procedures.
- Demonstrate a good sense of aesthetics, decorating and producing food products within the quality standard guidelines established by the hotel.
- Work closely with standard recipes and presentations in order to maintain the established quality level of the kitchen
- Assist in production and maintaining of par stocks of Meat, Vegetables, Dry Store, etc. as determined by the Chef De Cuisine.
- Assist in the training of subordinates, particularly to their development and training process.
- Assume the responsibilities of the Senior Chef De Partie in his absence.
- Work neatly and clean, keeping work areas and walk-ins in accordance with sanitary standards.
- Maintain a cooperative working relationship with fellow employees.
- Respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and immediate supervisor.