26/12/2018 • CDD • Rosewood Abu Dhabi • ABU-DHABI
Marketing & Communications Manager
26/12/2018 • OFFRE VENDÔM
Responsible for developing a vibrant marketing program to stimulate demand and to position all outlets and Sense Spa to reflect their unique personality (in keeping with the brand direction of Rosewood.) by working closely with Hotel departments and marketing partners. Drives guests and revenues of individual outlets, and Sense Spa.
· Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies, service procedures and standards.
· Ensure that standards are maintained at a superior level on a daily basis.
· Manage marketing resources to optimize the revenue potential of the total hotel operation.
· Develop a program of highly innovative marketing events/activities, to ensure that Rosewood Abu Dhabi has a creative schedule of events and communication, tailored to each business/outlet.
· Work in partnership with the Director of Sales & Marketing to ensure that all campaigns are approved in accordance with the hotels Communication strategy.
· Development of press kits and composition of press release.
· Work with the Operation team to build a well-coordinated plan of marketing activities for each a) Outlets b) Sense Spa c) Residence d) Weddings e) Weekend markets. Engage positively with the Operational teams to harness their “great ideas,” and deploy as part of the marketing agenda.
· Work closely with Director of Sales & Marketing, to develop tasteful creative concepts that accurately reflect the positioning and personality of each restaurant or business.
· Work with third party organizations such as banks, airlines and retail operations for a mutual shared marketing benefit.
· Build effective “fresh” databases and maintain accurate guest data integrity.
· Weekly review of the Guest profile information to ensure this is being collected as per SOP.
· Ensure that all internal guests are made aware of relevant advertising/pr and events and that current product knowledge is of the highest standard.
BRAND MARKETING AND COLLATERAL
· Organize the Marketing priorities and tactics for “Rosewood Residence,” Serviced Apartments.
· Photo Optimization to Ensure the image quality loaded on the web pages and other channels are according to the corporate identity guidelines.
· Conduct competitor analysis in order to provide insights on competition practices and formulate recommendations to improve hotel online presence and showcase its competitive advantages.
· Develops and negotiates partnerships for promotional events.
· Practice quality check on all printed collaterals to ensure its quality and standards.
· Maintain a database of corporate and hotel email newsletter subscribers through both online and offline solicitation.
· Define the tactical marketing priorities of each outlet, & Sense Spa and to plan implement and control a yearly program of events, activities and campaigns that supports the positioning of each business and develops awareness and revenue flow.
· Communicate deployment for the Rosewood Residence, and the practical marketing program to support the positioning of the Rosewood Residence.
· Fully respect and work within corporate identity guidelines as defined in the graphic standards manual.
· Drive a revenue pipeline of demand through creative execution of marketing tactics.
· Translate business objectives into practical marketing program that can be effectively communicate to target audiences through an integrated program of marketing communication.
· Strive to exceed his/her personal and departmental Business Based Objectives set in conjunction with the Director of Sales & Marketing.
· Keep abreast of new revenue tools available to help identify niche marketing ideas, that will support innovation and creativity
· Support the core strategy (by market segment) of Rosewood Abu Dhabi’s launch marketing campaign.
· Prepare statistical reports that reflect a return on investment of key marketing initiatives.
· Prepares applicable monthly revenue statistical reports that accurately reflect both the historical and future business trends for Rooms, F&B and C&B.
· Understand the positioning and channels of distribution for the high end wedding market, and to tailor our wedding solution respecting the local culture.
· Build a coherent summary marketing plan for each business (based on a tactical view).
· Define marketing tactics for Residence Serviced Apartments, to optimize revenue flow.
DIGITAL MARKETING/SOCIAL MEDIA
· Implementation of the digital marketing strategy along with the Director of Sales & Marketing - through the optimal utilization of digital channels and the focus on conversion in order to generate quality traffic and support the achievement of commercial targets (with support from Digital Marketing agency).
· Support the development and deployment of digital marketing campaigns with assistance of Revenue and Director of Sales & Marketing, including the development of digital content, the recommendation of best-fit deployment channels per segment and the actual campaign launch, in order to reach current and prospective customers in a compelling manner.
· Assist in regarding email-marketing and organic social media channels, with the main focus is on improving campaign performance on paid channels (paid search, metasearch, display campaigns for prospecting and re-marketing on display and social networks for conversions) as well as on increasing organic traffic from search engines (SEO).
· Manage relationships with and performance of digital media agencies.
· Analyze and assess reports from Digital agency on the performance of all online marketing campaigns (e.g. traffic volume evolution, sales conversion rate etc.) in order to ensure visibility on their return on investment.
· Design, build and maintain our social media presence and Social Media Update as per corporate policies and guidelines
· Ensure the event calendar of activities is professionally reflected within web and E-commerce strategy (in line with Rosewood policy.)
· Carries out other duties that may from time to time be assigned by Director of Sales and Marketing.