Description de l'offre
Check-in/check-out hotel guests courteously and efficiently; process all payments according to established hotel requirements. Provide information and assistance to all guests and visitors.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies, service procedures and standards.
- Ensure that standards are maintained at a superior level on a daily basis.
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment. Use equipment only as intended.
- Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
- Maintain complete knowledge at all times of:
- All hotel features/services, hours of operation.
- All room types, numbers, layout, decor, appointments and location.
- All room rates, special packages and promotions.
- Daily house count and expected arrivals/departures.
- Room availability status for any given day.
- Scheduled daily group activities / VIP’s.
- Obtain assigned bank and ensure accuracy of contracted monies. Keep bank secure at all times.
- Meet with Supervisor to review daily assignments and priorities.
- Meet with departing Front Desk Agent to review business status and follow up items.
- Access all functions of computer system.
- Set up work station with necessary supplies.
- Answer department telephone within 3 rings, using correct greeting and telephone etiquette.
- Promote positive guest relations to all individuals approaching the Front Desk.
- Process all guest check-ins.
- Confirm reservation in system and review all noted information.
- For guests without a reservation, sell a room type agreed upon.
- Register guest in the computer.
- Verify reservation information with the guest (departure date, room type).
- Obtain back-up information for guest credit/payment method and input into system; collect cash when designated.
- Assign guest room
- Advice guest of any messages, mail, faxes, etc. received for them.
- Communicate services and amenities of the hotel to guests.
- Obtain proper identification for tax exempt guests and attach form to registration card.
- Direct Bell Person to escort guest and transport their luggage to the room.
- Maintain guest history files on all guests.
- Communicate VIP arrivals to designated personnel for escort and delivery of amenities.
- Set up accurate accounts for each guest checking in according to their requirements (i.e., sharewiths, separate room/tax/incidentals, comp).
- Handle overbooked or “walked” guests.
- Accommodate room changes.
- Document all guest requests, complaints or problems.
- Take record and relay messages accurately, completely and legibly.
- Accept and record wake-up call requests; deliver to PBX.
- Issue safe deposit boxes to guests and ensure security of keys.
- Distribute all guest and department mail.
- Monitor, send and distribute guest faxes.
- Document and confirm reservations and cancellations.
- Block rooms in computer and follow through on designated requirements.
- Pre-register designated guests and prepare key packets.
- Communicate pertinent guest information to designated departments/personnel (i.e., special requests, amenity delivery).
- Generate, print and distribute daily and weekly reports.
- Resolve discrepancies on the room status report with Housekeeping.
- Match the bucket check to in-house guest ledger report; report discrepancies to Manager.
- Process all check-outs.
- Resolve any late charges.
- Present folio to guest and resolve any disputed charges.
- Settle guest accounts.
- Retrieve guest room key from guest.
- Solicit guest comments on their stay.
- Process express check-outs.
- Handle requests for late check-outs.
- Conduct group check-ins/outs.
- Assist all departments/executives in obtaining appropriate information regarding groups, inventory and guest information.
- Adhere to all cashiering procedures
- Process adjustment vouchers, paid-outs, correction vouchers, miscellaneous charges.
- Make change for guests.
- Cash guests' personal checks/travelers checks.
- Post charges.
- Run closing reports.
- Count and secure bank.
- Complete designated cashier reports.
- Balance receipts.
- Drop receipts.
- Document pertinent information in the log book/ Lotus Notes/Front Desk Checklist.
- All other duties as required.
Experience: Previous experience as a Front Desk Agent.
Education: High school diploma.
General Skills:Must be able to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy; prioritize, organize and follow-up; be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment; follow directions thoroughly; understand a guest’s service needs; work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team; work with minimal supervision; maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
Technical Skills:Ability to input and access information in the property management system/computers.
Language: Required to speak, read and write English, with fluency in other languages preferred.
Physical Requirements:Must be able to exert physical effort in transporting _____ pounds, endure various physical movements throughout the work areas, reach up and down, remain stationary at times throughout work periods, and satisfactorily communicate with guests and co-workers to their understanding.
Licenses & Certifications: None required.
Description de l'entreprise
Rosewood Hotels & Resorts®, l'un des groupes hôteliers de luxe les plus respectés au monde, a ouvert Rosewood Abu Dhabi en mai 2013. Rosewood Abu Dhabi propose un style de vie résidentiel sophistiqué et chaleureux. Rosewood Abu Dhabi est l’un des premiers ultra luxueux hôtels à Abou Dhabi ; Il compte 154 chambres spacieuses et 35 suites luxueuses offrant une vue spectaculaire sur le golfe Persique ainsi que sur la ville d’Abou Dhabi. Avec son style résidentiel chaleureux et sophistiqué, cette tour de 34 étages offre une interprétation unique des éléments architecturaux du Moyen-Orient avec un mobilier confortable et des palettes de couleurs chaudes représentant la riche histoire de la région. Au sein du Rosewood Abu Dhabi, vous pourrez découvrir certains des meilleurs restaurants d'Abou Dhabi, proposant les meilleures cuisines du monde. Que ce soit pour un dîner haut de gamme ou un repas de détente, l'hôtel dispose d'un choix de 7 points de vente pour créer une expérience culinaire inoubliable dans cette capitale
En savoir plus sur l'entreprise
Votre profil correspond ?