To acquire, grow and retain selected corporate accounts to maximize the total hotel revenue potential for Rosewood Abu Dhabi. The job involves the qualification and prospecting of new business and the nurturing and growth of existing accounts across Government segment.
- To understand the nature of the competitive market, to research and compile intelligence on selected markets and accounts so to understand the buying behavior of customers and the criteria for hotel selection.
- To be extremely well versed on the facilities and benefits of Rosewood Abu Dhabi as they apply to individual market segments. To tailor sales presentation based on a close understanding of customer preferences and corporate variables that influence the client priorities.
- To determine the key players in a government account and to identify the role that each member plays in the purchasing process and to adopt an account strategy that maximizes the potential revenue conversion for Rosewood Abu Dhabi.
- To be fully conversant with all business units within the hotel, and be comfortable in presenting the core unique selling propositions for each unit.
- To plan sales call activity to optimize revenue conversion based on key selling priorities determined and agreed with the Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Present individual sales strategy to Director of Sales and Marketing as part of quarterly personal business plan.
- To attend tradeshow, sales roadshows, sales training, and sales events in accordance with Rosewood Abu Dhabi Sales and Marketing plan and based on the direction of Director of Sales and Marketing.
- To act as a positive role model and ambassador of Rosewood Abu Dhabi and Rosewood Hotels and Resorts in keeping with company standards and expectations.
- To adhere to grooming standards as determined by the Director of Sales and Marketing.
- To capture timely and relevant customer data in appropriate Sales databases (Sales Force) and to ensure data integrity is in accordance with Rosewood Abu Dhabi data capture standards.
- To attend and participate in regular sales meetings to update colleagues and management on the current status of sales account activity.
- To present weekly and monthly sales account reports to the Director of Sales and Marketing that accurately reflects sales account management and the performance of designated accounts.
- To contribute to the Sales and Marketing Plan by supplying relevant data on market conditions, changes in account dynamics, new business development and sales retention.
- To share important account updates with members of the hotel team including other departments so that key personnel have important feedback on the current status of accounts.
- All other duties relevant to the successful management of key accounts.