Supporting the IT Manager and Assistant IT Manager to manage and organize the IT sector of the operation to the highest professional standards and in accordance to the established procedures as issued by the management, the group IT Director and the hard and software manufacturers. Executes assigned tasks independently and with the necessary confidentiality demanded for this position. Administers the entire system and follows up hard and software problems. Instruct users on new applications. Introduces newcomers on the system and signs them in if their position so requires. Assign, changes or deletes access codes and ensures their confidentiality. Assists the guests in solving the internet related issues.
- Complies with all pertinent policies and procedures.
- Assists the Managing Director and Director of Finance in all IT matters.
- Plans and sets targets for IT matters.
- Establishes clear IT procedures for each user group.
- Coordinates technical guidance to users in concert with the Electronics Engineer.
- Assists in the development of IT modifications and updates including the implementation thereof.
- Searches for areas of improvement in the existing system with new adjusted soft and hardware.
- Works with lead users to regularly evaluate business systems.
- Ensures consistent documentation of all software development and technical projects.
- Prepares and/or helps in the preparation of users’ operational manuals including check lists and procedures to be followed by the users.
- Controls, reviews and evaluates continuously the existing configuration.
- Monitors and controls the relation between the property and the computer companies with regards to maintenance contracts and purchase of supplies.
- Follows courses in order to constantly update his know-how for the systems in use in the property.
- Reviews requests for new applications in cooperation with the Electronics Engineer.
- Coordinates installation of new hardware, peripherals and software with the Electronics Engineer.
- Keeps his work environment clean and proper at any time.
- Carries out duties that may from time to time be assigned to him by the Financial Controller and the Managing Director.