Description de l'offre
Provides prompt, courteous and efficient handling of all incoming calls and assistance for outgoing calls which transpire through PBX. Also plays an integral part in assisting with emergencies, (fire, medical, power/system failure) by contacting the designated personnel for immediate assistance. The CID incumbent in this position is responsible for registering all guests details in the police report system after each guests’ check in.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies, service procedures and standards.
- Ensure that standards are maintained at a superior level on a daily basis.
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment. Use equipment only as intended.
- Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
Maintain complete knowledge of
- Scheduled daily activities
- In-house groups
- Hotel extension numbers
- Beeper number/radios carried by hotel personnel
- All special requests (DND, screen calls, NRG, etc.)
- Hours of operation of each outlet
- Features and services provided by the hotel
- Set up workstation with necessary supplies and resource materials.
- Secure headset to console and log onto system.
- Access all functions of system.
- Accommodate all telephone, beeper and page requests in a congenial manner within minutes of request.
- Respond to all incoming telephone calls within ___ rings, using proper salutation and closing.
- Route callers to requested guest or hotel personnel/department.
- Place calls on "hold".
- Monitor busy lines; check back with caller on hold to update status and offer to take a message.
- Monitor unanswered lines; return to caller after rings to update status and offer to take a message.
- Take, record and relay messages accurately, completely and legibly. Activate/deactivate guestroom messages light accordingly; distribute hotel personnel/department messages to designated location.
- Activate voice mail system for each arriving guest. Offer callers detailed information on voice mail system.
- Access system to print guest messages on PBX printer and contact Bell Stand for delivery.
- Accept, record and deliver wake-up calls.
- Provide callers with accurate information on hotel facilities and services.
- Accept and process all guest requests for:
- Do not disturb
- Call forwarding
- Conference calls
- Non-registered guest
- Access system for long distance carrier's foreign language operator.
- Update in-house guest list every two hours from main menu.
- Assist callers with credit card, calling card, collect, overseas and person to person calls.
- Allocate designated surcharges, long distance and operator assisted charges to correct guest room billing.
- Monitor telephone system problems and maintain log of such.
- Document all guest complaints or problems; notify designated department/ personnel for resolving the situation;
- follow up to ensure completion and guest satisfaction.
- Assist in emergency situations as central communication center for hotel.
- Handle all reservation calls after business hours.
- Process, record and follow-up any details relative to such.
- Review status of assignments and any follow-up action with on-coming Operator.
As part of CID responsibility:
- To fill all guests’ information in the police report system accurately after each check in, taking into consideration guests’ escort.
- To ensure that all checked in rooms are also checked- in on the police report system.
- To ensure that all checked out rooms are also checked out from the police report system.
- To coordinate room status update with the reception staff by being notified of all check ins and check outs.
- To keep track of all room moves during the day; a room move report should be printed twice on each shift.
- To make adjustments on the police report system if mistakes are found.
- To keep updating the number of guests in the police report once it has been updated at the
- Opera (PMS) system.
- All other duties as required.
Experience: Previous experience in PBX.
Education: High school diploma.
General Skills: Must be able to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy; prioritize, organize and follow-up; be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment; follow directions thoroughly; understand a guest’s service needs; work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team; work with minimal supervision; maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
Technical Skills: Knowledge of telephone systems; ability to suggestively sell; ability to input and access information in the property management system/computers. Ability to type in a fast and efficient way, written skills, typing skills, basic computer knowledge.
Language: Required to speak, read and write English and Arabic, with fluency in other languages preferred.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to exert physical effort in transporting objects, endure various physical movements throughout the work areas, reach up and down, remain stationary at times throughout work periods, and satisfactorily communicate with guests and co-workers to their understanding.
Licenses & Certifications: None required.
Description de l'entreprise
Rosewood Hotels & Resorts®, l'un des groupes hôteliers de luxe les plus respectés au monde, a ouvert Rosewood Abu Dhabi en mai 2013. Rosewood Abu Dhabi propose un style de vie résidentiel sophistiqué et chaleureux. Rosewood Abu Dhabi est l’un des premiers ultra luxueux hôtels à Abou Dhabi ; Il compte 154 chambres spacieuses et 35 suites luxueuses offrant une vue spectaculaire sur le golfe Persique ainsi que sur la ville d’Abou Dhabi. Avec son style résidentiel chaleureux et sophistiqué, cette tour de 34 étages offre une interprétation unique des éléments architecturaux du Moyen-Orient avec un mobilier confortable et des palettes de couleurs chaudes représentant la riche histoire de la région. Au sein du Rosewood Abu Dhabi, vous pourrez découvrir certains des meilleurs restaurants d'Abou Dhabi, proposant les meilleures cuisines du monde. Que ce soit pour un dîner haut de gamme ou un repas de détente, l'hôtel dispose d'un choix de 7 points de vente pour créer une expérience culinaire inoubliable dans cette capitale
En savoir plus sur l'entreprise
Votre profil correspond ?