Manage the training and development function for the property to include scheduling and facilitating existing programs, implementing new programs, and ensuring that all training and development standards are met.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies, service procedures and standards.
- Ensure that standards are maintained at a superior level on a daily basis.
- Manage/organize/facilitate/design training and development programs.
- Conduct training needs analyses, develop and implement departmental and individual training plans and measure success.
- Facilitate RHR mandated training programs.
- Develop and distribute monthly training calendar.
- Coordinate trainers needed for various programs utilizing training team and department managers.
- Market and maintain the E-Center.
- Support the training for and continued use of Rosewood Resources tool.
- Maintain accurate records of participants in each training session.
- All other duties as required.