Description de l'offre
To maximize rooms profit through the control of room inventory and yield management in all booking channels. To maintain high levels of service and manage a team with same standards.
- Prepare and distribute daily, weekly, monthly and annual rooms forecast.
- Chair daily yield and weekly forecast meetings.
- Set restrictions and review strategies to maximize revenue.
- Analyze market share reports.
- Create reports to support business decisions.
- Monitor and maintain Hotel’s position as the market leader in the comp set.
- Identify trends and offer recommendations toward increasing market share and RevPAR.
- Maintain open communication with CRO and GDS channels to ensure rate consistency.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual room’s budget.
- Work closely with Director of Sales and Marketing on pricing and optimal thresholds, CRM processes and other marketing activities.
- Implement yield movement strategies and provide selling instruction to reservation agents and front office agents.
- Analyze effectiveness of promotional programs.
- Report group trends and determine restrictions and group ceilings.
- Ensure all electronic brochure information is updated and accurate (GDS, OBE’s).
- Ensures all Property Information is accurately loaded in the RHR Website. Ensuring that available rates and room types are also sequenced in a logical order
- Facilitate the loading of all rates codes in Opera, SynXis and RedX,
- Review previous night's occupancy report and track for forecasting future business patterns.
- Work closely with DOSM and Rooms Division in determining the percentage for overbooking.
- Responsible for ensuring the Property Management System (Opera) and all directly related systems are configured in the best possible way at all times to enable all users to use the system to facilitate the smooth running of the hotel in terms of reservation input, revenue capture and from a daily operational point of view.
- Responsible for monitoring IDeaS BAR decisions, LRV’s and forecasts plus taking appropriate action where necessary in the event of the system wildly deviating from the hotel managements perception of the future unconstrained demand
- Responsible for ensuring all package elements are priced correctly and accurately configured, attached to the appropriate rate codes and are working as intended in terms of package profit / package loss, accommodation tax, resort fees and service charge
- Evaluate incoming call requests and determine proper Reservation Office coverage.
- Provide on-going reports that demonstrate the effectiveness of the reservations department.
- Review travel agent commissions.
- Maintain department training and standards manual.
- Monitor and ensure that all reservations (including manual) are input into the system.
- Support and contribute to the maintenance of guest data collection.
- Ensure guest history accounts are kept current.
- Ensure advance deposits, refunds of such and confirmation of both is processed.
- Conduct a 1-2 week formal training program on the required job functions with criterion expected and department orientation with new hires.
- Communicate VIP reservations to the Managing Director and department managers.
- Review master file activity report daily for accuracy of codes, rates and guest information.
- Monitor wait list and determine priority of guests to be contacted for room availability.
- Implement a “pre-sell” process for all reservations placed to gain spa and restaurant revenues.
- Compile reports on no-show for future business forecasting.
- Communicate room availability (particularly status changes on any date) to Reservations staff, Front Desk Manager and Corporate Reservations Center.
- Review any reservations erroneously taken during restricted dates with individual responsible.
- Ensure all rate codes are loaded in Digital Alchemy and that confirmation letters remain accurate and include the correct rate details
Assist Reservations staff whenever necessary in performing all job functions.
- Interview, select, train and counsel reservation staff on an on-going basis.
- Supervise, direct, coordinate, influence and motivate staff in order to maintain service standards of hotel.
- Interact in courteous and professional manner with all guests, staff and community members.
- Carry out any other tasks deemed necessary by Management.
- Fully knowledgeable in the Property Management System (PMS) both in terms of the back of system configuration and from a front of house operational point of view.
- Fully knowledgeable in all related systems in particular RedX, IDeaS and Travel Click.
- Completion of Financial Forecasting and Budget preparation in-conjunction the Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Has to be fully aware of the principles of yield management, display excellent financial acumen and needs to fully understand the balance of Occupancy verses rate = equals REVPAR performance.
- Motivator, team leader, innovative, pro-active, revenue and customer focused
Experience: A minimum of two years 'experience as Revenue Manager for a luxury or ultra-luxury property.
Education: College Degree
General Skills: Must be able to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy;
prioritize, organize and follow-up; be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment; Ability to be resourceful, creative and maintain flexibility; Ability to access, input, analyze and retrieve information from computers.
Technical Skills: Knowledge of Opera, Delphi, Word and Excel, IDeaS or comparable systems
Language: Required to speak, read and write English, with fluency in other languages preferred.
Description de l'entreprise
Rosewood Hotels & Resorts®, l'un des groupes hôteliers de luxe les plus respectés au monde, a ouvert Rosewood Abu Dhabi en mai 2013. Rosewood Abu Dhabi propose un style de vie résidentiel sophistiqué et chaleureux. Rosewood Abu Dhabi est l’un des premiers ultra luxueux hôtels à Abou Dhabi ; Il compte 154 chambres spacieuses et 35 suites luxueuses offrant une vue spectaculaire sur le golfe Persique ainsi que sur la ville d’Abou Dhabi. Avec son style résidentiel chaleureux et sophistiqué, cette tour de 34 étages offre une interprétation unique des éléments architecturaux du Moyen-Orient avec un mobilier confortable et des palettes de couleurs chaudes représentant la riche histoire de la région. Au sein du Rosewood Abu Dhabi, vous pourrez découvrir certains des meilleurs restaurants d'Abou Dhabi, proposant les meilleures cuisines du monde. Que ce soit pour un dîner haut de gamme ou un repas de détente, l'hôtel dispose d'un choix de 7 points de vente pour créer une expérience culinaire inoubliable dans cette capitale
En savoir plus sur l'entreprise
Votre profil correspond ?