Mandarin Oriental, Paris Launches From Paris With Love By Guerlain Room Package With Exclusive Fragrance Offer
Hong Kong, 18 January 2019 - Inspired by Valentine’s Day, Mandarin Oriental, Paris is offering a romantic accommodation package in collaboration with Guerlain. Guests booking this February’s From Paris with Love by Guerlain offer will be the first anywhere in the world to take home the new fragrance Mon Guerlain Bloom of Rose and will enjoy other romantic treats during their stay in the ‘City of Love’.
Upon arrival at the hotel, From Paris with Love by Guerlain package guests will be welcomed to their room with rose petal arrangements and other romantic treats, including sweet-tasting delights and pink champagne. Also included in the package is a perfume consultation at Guerlain’s Vendôme boutique, a few steps away from the hotel, where guests will be warmly greeted and receive their bottle of Mon Guerlain Bloom of Rose, which will be engraved with their names and even a message if requested.
The From Paris with Love by Guerlain package is priced from EUR 1,125 per night and includes:
- Luxurious accommodation
- Daily breakfast for two, in-room or at Camélia restaurant
- A 50 ml bottle of the new Mon Guerlain Bloom of Rose fragrance to take home
- A personalised bottle engraving and fragrance consultation at Guerlain’s Vendôme boutique on 356 rue Saint-Honoré
- Complimentary bottle of Louis Roederer Pink Champagne and sweet-tasting delights delivered to guests’ room upon arrival
- Romantic set up, including rose petal arrangements, in room
- A credit of EUR 100 per stay for The Spa
The package is available between 1 to 28 February 2019, subject to availability. Rates are based on two people sharing.
For 190 years, Guerlain has explored, innovated and perfected. In Fragrance, Skincare and Makeup. Daring creators, mythical creations, timeless know-how. Culture of Beauty as its signature. From its very creation, Guerlain continuously dedicates itself to helping woman feel more confident and Beautiful. The promise of joyful, radiant beauty is an ethos epitomized by an extraordinary place: Maison Guerlain at 68, Champs-Elysées.