Mandarin Oriental, Munich is offering European river cruise travellers a relaxing city break to make their holiday longer and extra special. Available either before or after their cruise, the Extend Your Cruise to Munich luxury accommodation package provides guests with a delicious freshwater fish dinner, private Munich city tour and other treats, such as limousine transfer to or from their River Danube destination.
Guests booking the Extend Your Cruise to Munich offer will enjoy the comfort of travelling in a limousine between the hotel and river cruise docking points at Passau or Regensburg, one of the many personalised services available to them at the five-star hotel.
During their stay, guests can look forward to a specially prepared freshwater fish dinner at the hotel’s exciting New Style Japanese-Peruvian restaurant, Matsuhisa Munich. A private two-hour guided tour of Munich’s most famous landmarks, such as the old town hall and the former royal residence as well as some hidden gems, is included in the package, while the hotel’s knowledgeable concierges will offer tips on what to see and do, so guests can see all that’s best about the city.
The Extend Your Cruise to Munich offer is priced from EUR 1,398 per night and includes:
- A luxurious stay in a signature room or suite
- Breakfast for up to two people at the restaurant or served in their suite
- A special treat upon arrival
- Special dinner of Bavarian freshwater fish for up to two people at Matsuhisa Munich
- Exclusive one-way limousine transfer to or from a Danube river cruise start or end point at Passau or Regensburg
- Concierge’s sightseeing tips for Munich
- Guided tour of Munich
The Extend Your Cruise to Munich offer is available for a minimum of two nights’ stay from 11 July to 31 December 2019 and is subject to availability. Reservations can be made online or please visit www.mandarinoriental.com/munich.
Source de l'article : https://frama.link/9bvM54HM