05/10/2021 • Contratos indefinidos
Descripción de la oferta
Our florists are the artists of our hotel! Entrusted with adorning the hotel with beautiful fresh floral arrangements, using some of the finest flowers from round the globe. Though skilfully trained, they never lose sight of their ultimate reasonability, to create lifelong memories for our guests.
Essential Functions & Physical Requirements
- A day in the life of our florist demands high levels of energy. They need consistency even though the days are never alike; and creativity to tackle daily adventures. Listing all of the contributions that our florist accomplish would be lengthy but the list below is essential to know
- Our florists are responsible for creating the most beautiful floral and plant arrangements for every part of the hotel during their day. This will include the care and conditioning of plant materials, creation and delivery of floral arrangements for different areas of the hotel, meeting guests and organising bespoke arrangements tailored to their requirements all to ensure our guests receives nothing but the best experience.
- Sometimes our guests have special requests involving creating bespoke made arrangements for rooms or suites, creating the most beautiful wedding and event flowers and other special occasions, as well as creating bouquets for delivery all across London. Most of these requests are fulfilled by our florists, along with assistant florist manager and designer florist.
- Our values of Personality, Passion, Respect, Working Together and Creativity guide us each and every day. The purpose of the florist is to live their behaviours to continue to create our legacy.
- Communication is what keeps our departments running perfectly. Our florist must communicate with other departments and extended hotel team in order to ensure the alignment remains.
The items shared are essential. However, to ensure consistency, our florists are provided with specifics on how we care for their department and our hotel.
Detalles de la oferta
Fecha de publicación
Tipo de contrato
¿Tu perfil coincide?Inscribirse