24/06/2021 • Permanent Contract
Head of Wines
Head of Wines
Our Head of Wines is the leader of our Sommelier team. Entrusted with overseeing the sales, storage and selection of wines throughout the hotel for both the restaurant outlets and Banqueting. Though skillfully trained, they never lose sight of their ultimate reasonability, to create lifelong memories for our guests.
Essential Functions & Physical Requirements
- A day in the life of our Head of Wines… demands high levels of energy. They need consistency even though the days are never alike; and creativity to tackle daily adventures. Listing all of the contributions that our Assistant Director of Food & Beverage accomplish would be lengthy but the list below is essential to know.
- Our Head of Wines is responsible for supporting all of our food and beverage operations, including Banqueting, in-room dining and our restaurants, ensuring that at all times, the guest gets nothing but the best choice and service.
- A key part of this role will be working alongside the purchasing team and the Food and Beverage Management team to achieve a well rounded wine offering across a variety of outlets.
- Our values of Personality, Passion, Respect, Working Together and Creativity guide us each and every day. The purpose of the Head of Wines is to live their behaviours to continue to create our legacy.
- Communication is what keeps our departments running perfectly. Our Head of Wines must communicate with other departments and extended hotel team in order to ensure the alignment remains.
- The items shared are essential. However, to ensure consistency, our Head of Wines are provided with specifics on how we care for their department and our hotel.
Type of contract
Does your profil match?Apply