New residential experience embraces Lead With Care, an enhanced health and safety program now being implemented at Four Seasons properties worldwide
In the tropics of the Outer Amirantes, Four Seasons Resort Seychelles at Desroches Island is far removed from the day to day, inviting relaxation through daily adventures and undisturbed serenity on 14 kilometres (8.7 miles) of white sand beaches. While not scheduled to open until October 1, 2020, the Resort is now accepting reservations exclusively for its Presidential Villa and multi-bedroom Private Retreats.
With private jets and yachts now welcome in Seychelles with prior government approval and the ability to land directly on Desroches Island’s own runway, plus the return of a number of commercial flights as from August 1, 2020, Four Seasons Resort Seychelles at Desroches Island is seeking to provide an isolated island retreat in which guests may enjoy the very best of Seychelles through a choice of recreational activities.
Guests booking the exclusive Private Retreats Experience for a minimum stay of 14 nights will be able to enjoy:
- A private chef – All catering will be offered in-villa through personalised menus from a private chef (mandatory supplement applies).
- Round the clock assistance – Butler service will be offered throughout the stay to assist with any requests and to transport guests around the island on their own private golf buggy.
- Island adventures – In its naturally remote setting, Desroches is home to an abundance of activities. As part of the
- Private Retreats Experience, the recreational activities on offer will include tennis, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, stargazing, in-villa massages and private yoga classes, plus the chance to engage in any number of the island’s conservation projects, such as adopting a giant Aldabra tortoise, native tree planting and turtle beach walks.
- Four Seasons service – Via the Four Seasons Mobile App, live chat service will be available 24-hours a day.
Nick Solomon, Resort Manager at Four Seasons Resort Seychelles at Desroches Island says:
“We are blessed to be surrounded by such spectacular nature in Desroches. Whether you simply wish to spend the day on the beach looking out to turquoise seas or crave a different adventure each day, the choice is yours in Desroches.”
“As part of our Private Retreats Experience, we aim to provide as much flexibility and choice as possible,” Solomon continues. “Guests will have their own kayaks and stand up paddle boards at their villa, allowing them to head out across the lagoon at any moment they wish. Spa treatments and yoga classes will be available on request, while all dining will be offered in-villa, or, if preferred, as a beach picnic or barbeque on one of our island beaches. Each day in Desroches is fully customisable to however guests wish to spend their time.”
In an organically secluded setting, the Private Retreats in Desroches comprise a Presidential Villa, which through its three separate units may be booked as a Three, Five or Seven Bedroom accommodation, alongside a choice of Three, Four and Five-Bedroom Residence Villas. All Private Retreats boast expansive indoor and outdoor living areas, a private infinity pool and tropical garden, and a picturesque beachfront location.
Article source : https://frama.link/zuosBYRb