LXR Hotels & Resorts announced Zemi Beach House as the brand’s first hotel to open in the Americas. The 76-key, beachfront hotel continues to be owned, operated and managed by the Goldstein Family of New York.
Set on a pristine beach, this discrete six-acre hideaway is nestled on the quiet and secluded Shoal Bay East on the northeast coast of Anguilla. Accessible from St. Maarten International Airport via a 20-minute sea shuttle or directly by private jets and small carriers into Anguilla’s International Airport, the stunning enclave continues to be recognized as a top hotel in the Caribbean by Travel + Leisure, Conde Nast Traveler, Forbes, TripAdvisor, and more. This year, the hotel was voted the No. 1 hotel in Anguilla and No. 2 in the Caribbean by U.S. News & World Report.
“Zemi Beach House is the ideal property and Anguilla is the perfect destination to debut LXR within the Americas,” comments Feisal Jaffer, Global Head, LXR Hotels & Resorts. “We are thrilled to collaborate with Zemi Beach House in creating truly extraordinary and authentic experiences for all of our guests.”
Zemi Thai House Spa, set in an authentic 300-year-old Thai House boasting 15,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor space, rounds out the property’s wellness experience. The spa offers a sun deck for mud and salt body treatments, outdoor showers and a vitality pool. Spa facilities also include oversized private treatment rooms, a wellness boutique, outdoor rest areas with wave loungers, spaces for yoga and Pilates and a meditation garden where guests can enjoy classes on mindfulness and relaxation. A fresh juice bar at the ancient Thai Rice Barn features teas and cold-pressed juices made from fruits, herbs and plants from the spa garden.
“We are excited to join LXR’s growing collection of luxury hotels from top destinations around the world,” said Paulo Paias, General Manager at Zemi. “We look forward to sharing Zemi Beach House with Hilton’s global travelers and continuing to provide unforgettable experiences to our guests.”
Recently appointed executive chef Bruno Carvalho has curated new menus for the property’s two main restaurants — Stone and 20 Knots. Chef Carvalho oversees the hotel’s five food and beverage concepts to create an innovative culinary experience that offers a variety of settings and a diverse array of tastes. Dining venues at Zemi Beach House include:
- Stone, a fine dining restaurant serving seasonal, locally sourced, sea-to-table cuisine along with a large international selection of carefully chosen fine wines served by Zemi Beach House’s in-house sommelier.
- 20 Knots, a casual “toes-in-the-sand” restaurant and beach bar offering an international menu with a variety of cuisines infused with the flavors of Latin America.
- Rhum Room, a refined and elegant rum tasting room featuring more than 100 small-batch, single-estate rums that recall the Caribbean’s 18th-century sugarcane plantations.
- Shoal Bay Zemi Beach Club, the resort’s casual “no shoes, no problem” atmosphere serving inventive cocktails against the backdrop of crystal-clear turquoise waters and towering palm trees.
- The Bohio Bar & Lounge, the Zemi Beach House bar that serves pre- and after-dinner cocktails, champagne and wines by the glass for guests to gather and enjoy live music and conversation.
The property also features three extraordinary pools with cabanas accompanied by personal poolside service as well as a state-of-the-art fitness center, a grass tennis court, morning vinyasa flow yoga sessions and beach volleyball. Children can participate in a variety of activities organized by the Kids Club, including mermaid adventure experiences. The property also has multiple venues ideal for corporate meetings and wedding celebrations.
Artikelquelle : https://frama.link/JS-WuGMj